I. Basic Provisions
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4, point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is BOHEMIAN GIFTS s.r.o., ID No.: 60279354, registered at the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, Section C, Insert 6600, with registered office at Palackého 3145/41, Mšeno nad Nisou, 466 01 Jablonec nad Nisou (hereinafter referred to as: "Controller").
- The Administrator's contact details are:
Address: Palackého 3145/41, Mšeno nad Nisou, 466 01 Jablonec nad Nisou
telephone: +420 777 162 594
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained as a result of the fulfilment of your order or enquiry form:
• name and surname
• e-mail address
- The controller processes your identification, contact and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal basis and purpose of processing personal data
- The legal basis for processing personal data is
• performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
• the fulfilment of a legal obligation of the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR,
• the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
• Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is
• to process your order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller,
• the fulfilment of legal obligations towards the State
• sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
IV. Data retention period
- The controller shall retain personal data
• for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and the exercise of claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 3 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the controller will delete the personal data.
V. Processors of personal data
- The processing of personal data is carried out by the controller, but the following processors may also process personal data for the controller:
• Mailchimp service provider
• possibly another provider of processing software services and applications, which are not currently used by the controller.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
• The right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
• the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR,
• the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR,
• the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR,
• the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR; and
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your right to data protection has been violated or to take legal action.
VII. Personal Data Security Terms and Conditions
The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
The controller declares that only persons authorised by the controller have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
These terms will take effect on 1 January 2021.